GENERALWhat kind of payments do you accept?
- VISA, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, Apple Pay and standard credit card transactions.
When will my order be shipped?
- If your order is placed before 2pm, it will be shipped the same day.
Does Karting Express ship internationally?
- Currently, no.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if arrangements can be made.
Why shop online with Karting Express?
- We offer a service that allows our customers to receive their orders in a timely manner, ridding them of any worries involved with having to locate the nearest kart shop and allocate time out of their day to travel to pick up items.
- We offer a loyalty program for our regular customers to thank you for your support.
- In the coming months, a premium content section with technical information and advice will be implemented to our site, providing our customers with a one-stop experience for karting parts and information.
- Karting Express currently offers an Australia-Wide service. If you are an international customer wishing to make a purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
- All orders made before **2pm** will ship the same day (excluding weekends).
- All orders placed on the weekend will ship on Monday, or in the case of a holiday - the next available business day.
- All orders will be accompanied with a consignment number once the order has been processed, which can be used to track the location and ETA of orders.
- All Rolling Chassis orders are accompanied by a $100 shipping voucher courtesy of Karting Express to help cover with the cost of shipping such a large box. No freight will be charged in the checkout, and the customer will be contacted if any further charges are required for delivery.
All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the receipt and a note describing the reason of return.
List of non-returnable items include;
- Sale Items
- Clearance Items
- Used Items
- Custom Items